...the laying of taxes is the power, and the general welfare the purpose for which the power is to be exercised."
Thomas Jefferson.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vitamin Interactions

Last night I posted about a new vitamin website I'd come across that I was impressed with. Today I got around to using the interactive pill advisor. I input the medication I'm taking (quit smoking) and the supplements I take (calcium and vitamin D) and I got back a small report telling me that food will help in absorption of both the medicine and vitamin D which I did not know. Or maybe I did at one time but forgot? Anyway, it's a useful tool.


http://www.nutritionworkshop.com/medicationsandsupplementsinteractions


"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” - Plato

No comments: